I’m a huge fan of vegetables. Growing up in an Asian household, vegetables make up 90% of our meals. However, I have never been a fan of Brussels sprouts and neither has the hubby. I decided to do a little experimenting in the kitchen with new, but simple flavors.
I found a winner! Here’s my recipe!
1 1/2 lbs of Brussels sprouts
1 Package Smoked Kielbasa Turkey Sausage
2 TBSP Balsamic Vinegar
1/4 Cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 TBSP Salt
1/4 TSP Black Pepper
2 TBSP Adobo
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Trim off the outer, dry leaves, cut off the ends, and slice the Brussels sprouts lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with your olive oil, salt, black pepper, adobo, and black pepper.
4. Slice your sausages into small chunks and toss them in as well.
5. Transfer your Brussels sprouts and sausages onto a sheet pan and spread evenly.
6. Roast the brussels sprouts for 25-30 mins until tender and caramelized. Make sure the sausage is cooked thoroughly.
7. Toss once while in the oven.
8. Remove from the oven, drizzle immediately with the balsamic vinegar and toss again. Season to taste and serve hot!