Do you ever have those days where you would like to whip up a quick, belly warming dish, without hassle? This meal is one of those wonderful quick and easy ones!!
I came up with this recipe on a whim and it quickly became one of our go-to meals.
You don’t have to use No Yolk Noodles, in fact you can use any type of pasta you prefer. I like the texture and the way these noodles blend with the sausage. You also don’t have to use Turkey sausages, it can be substituted with beef or pork. However, changing the sausage can change the amount of salt in your dish so be sure to adjust!
- 130z Butterball Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage
- 12oz Frozen Bell Pepper and Onion Strips
- 12 oz Broad No Yolk Noodles
- 2 Packets Chicken Cube
- 1.5 Tbsp Adobo
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tsp Parsley
- 1.5 Tsp Chili Powder
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Boil water for your pasta and heat your olive oil in a separate pan.
- Slice your sausages and add them to your frying pan. Add your pasta to the boiling water.
- Sauté your sausages evenly on both sides.
- Drain your cooked pasta and add your cooked sausages to the pot.
- Add your frozen peppers and onion strips to the sausages and turn the heat on medium.
- When the mixture starts boiling, add all of your spices and mix.
- Once all of your ingredients are combined and the mixture is to your taste, add your cooked pasta and toss once more.
- Serve and enjoy!