Who doesn’t love pasta?! Especially ones involving a creamy sauce. If you read my previous recipes you may have noticed I enjoy making my sauces from scratch. However, sometimes I enjoy buying a store brand sauce and jazzing it up to my own liking. Today, we’re using Great Value brand Alfredo sauce and combining it with chicken and broccoli.
- 16oz Rigatoni
- 2 16oz jars of Great Value Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 3 Chicken breast’s cubed
- 2 TBSP Olive oil
- 1 TSP Parsley
- 1 TSP Oregano
- 1 TSP Basil
- 1 TBSP Adobo
- 1 TSP Garlic Powder
- 1/2 TSP Ground Black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup Milk
- 2.5 TSBP Sugar
- Cook your pasta until al dente.
- Heat your olive oil and toss in your cubes chicken.
- Sauteé the chicken until the water has dried up. Add your jar of Alfredo sauce and let simmer.
- Add all of your spices, mix and taste for additional spices.
- Add your broccoli and simmer for another 3-4mins.
- Add your pasta and mix well.
- Serve with grated mozzarella!