Deep fried anything is delicious! But what about your favorite cookie? I usually wait all year to stuff my face with deep fried Oreos. I buy them at our local fairs and carnivals. One day I decided to try my own recipe at home and see if it would work, luckily it did!!
- One pack of Oreos
- 3 cups Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix
- 2 TBSP Vanilla Essence
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- In a large pan heat up some vegetable oil to fry the Oreos.
- Prepare the pancake mix according to box intrusions but add your vanilla essence
- Using a fork, dip each Oreo into the mix and make sure it’s well coated
- Drop a few into the oil and turn them after a few seconds, they cook very quickly.
- Let it cool completely and dust with powdered sugar