I used some fresh ingredients from the farmers market to create this light, delicious, healthy dinner. If you’re looking for something quick to make, this is also a great meal to make!
- 1lb of fingerling potatoes
- 1lbs of green beans
- 1tsp garlic and onion powder
- 1/2tsp of black peppers
- 1tsp of Adobo
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2tbsp olive oil
- Boil your green beans for a few minutes. Take them out and immediately toss them into iced water. This keeps the beans fresh and crisp.
- Heat up your olive oil in a pan
- Toss your chopped potatoes in a bowl with your Adobo, chili powder, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- Add your potatoes to the oil.
- After cooking for approximately 5-6 mins, add your beans and cook for an additional 3mins.
- You can serve with a side of dressing but it tastes great either way! 🙂