According to the calendar, fall “officially” begins on September 22nd and ends on December 21st. That gives us 90 days to enjoy all that fall has to offer! To be honest, Autumn is one of the best seasons to be in Connecticut and is one of the most wonderful times to discover all that our beautiful state has to offer. Given that there’s so much to do and such little time, here are a few things to check off your fall to-do list!
Fall Activities in Connecticut:
- Go Apple Picking
- Hunt for the Perfect Pumpkin
- Get Lost in a Corn Maze
- Visit a Haunted House
- Go Hiking or Bike Riding
- Tailgate a Football Game (Yale & Uconn Have Games)
- Spend the Day at a Fall Festival or Fair
- Visit Connecticut Breweries
- Visit a Farmers Market
- Ride a Vintage Train at the Danbury Railway Museum
- Go Antiquing at the famous Antiques Trail
- Celebrate Oktoberfest at one of many Connecticut Oktoberfest Events.
- Make your Own Chocolate Bar at Fascias Chocolates.
- Zip-Line through beautiful fall foliage at EMPOWER
Are you going Leaf Peeping?
As you can see, there’s so much to do in Connecticut during autumn! Get out and explore the beautiful colors of New England’s fall foliage, and fall in love with it all! What are you waiting for? Open up your planners, or the Calendar app on your phone and start planning trips!